CAMPERVAN - SCOTTIE
Mercedes Vito Adventure Campervan - 2 Berth.
Scottie is our custom Mercedes compact 2 berth, 5 seat campervan that offers you flexibility with your adventures.
Suitable to sleep 1-2 people on a large double fold down ‘Rock N Roll’ bed, he comes equipped with a 2 burner hob, running water, sink and storage options.
Perfect for not only exploring the Scottish Highlands and the North Coast 500, it also allows you to nip in and out of the towns and cities with no parking issues!
Scottie has been hired by a number of well known musicians in the past for backstage use at festivals, so is a true Rock N Roll adventure van!
- 2.1 Litre 95bhp Diesel Engine
- Overall length 4.6m
- Overall width 1.8m
- Overall height 1.90m
- 5 Speed manual gearbox
- 5 Seats with 3 point belts
- Radio/CD Player
- Central locking and alarm
- Reverse parking sensors
- Electric front windows
- Tinted rear windows
- Stylish low profile tyres
- Rear side seat
- Six Storage Cupboards
- Power inverter & mains hook-up
- Air conditioning
- Rear lighting & power points
- Side step bars
- Kitchenette with:-
- Two burner hob
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Crockery, glasses and cutlery
- Biodegradable washing up liquid
- Tea towels
- Two camping chairs
- Gas bottle
- Electric hook-up cable
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Road atlas
- Tourist information pack
- Vehicle insurance for one driver
- Unlimited UK free mileage
- Comprehensive UK breakdown coverage
- Free parking for one vehicle
- Camping & Caravanning Club sites discount rates
- Welcome pack
- Games pack
Please use the arrows below the pictures to play the images or move to the next / previous photo.
- Additional driver insurance per person per day £7.00
- Garmin Sat Nav £15.00
- Double Duvet £15.00
- Sleeping Bags (each) £10.00
- Towel Pack (per person) £5.00
- Pet Charge (subject to acceptence) £25.00
- Inverness Airport Transfer (each way) £40.00 *Free collection with hires of over 7 days!*
- Inverness Rail Station Transfer (each way)£35.00 *Free collection with hires of over 7 days!*
- Child Seat or Booster Seat (per day) £5.00
ADDITIONAL HIRE ITEMS
AVAILABILTY and BOOKING
If you wish to book Scottie for your adventure, please read the following carefully.
1) Please check the availability of your required dates on the calendar below.
2) If the dates are shown as available, please complete our online booking request form.
(If the dates are shown as pending, please contact us via email in the first instance.)
3) Once we have replied to confirm the availability with an invoice for your deposit, the booking will be held for 7 days Pending the arrival of your deposit. If this has not been received in the required period, without prior arrangement, your booking may be released.
4) Eight weeks prior to the start of your hire, we will contact you with the final balance invoice which must be paid no later than six weeks prior to the booking start. If the start of the hire is less than six weeks from the booking start, full payment will be required once we have confirmed the availability of the dates to secure the hire.
5) As the prices listed on the 500 Motorhome Adventures Ltd website for the hire of our campervan and motorhomes, each include fully comprehensive insurance for all drivers named on the hire agreement (providing they meet the insurance terms as detailed in our Terms and Conditions,) we will require the following items from you along with your full or final payment.
• The full name(s) of all of those who will be driving the vehicle during the hire period.
• A copy of the front and back of each driver's licence that must show their current home address.
• Two further forms of ID shall be required i.e. Utility bill or bank / credit card statement (these must be no more than 60 days old.)
• If you hold a UK licence, we will also require the DVLA 'check code' for each driver three weeks prior to collection of your vehicle or a copy of each driving record from the DVLA which is available from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
The information that we require from you is to be supplied to the insurance company upon request by them to ensure that you are fully covered for your hire from 500 Motorhome Adventures Limited as per your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.