MOTORHOME - NESS
Ci Carioca 656 Adventure Motorhome - 6 Berth.
Ness brings your large group or family all the comfort and space you could need in a home from home.
As a six berth, it also has six seats all with travelling belts, full kitchen area and dining table, along with a separate shower, toilet / washroom and large storage options, it caters for all.
Naturally Ness is also ideal for an individual or couple simply requiring more space with the 4 different bed options that sleep up to six.
Extremely comfortable, homely and easy to drive, this is perfect for a long weekend break or an adventure lasting as many weeks as you wish!
- 2.3 Litre Diesel Engine
- Overall length 6.55m
- Overall width 2.3m
- Overall height 3.10m
- 6 Speed manual gearbox
- 6 Seats with belts
- Cruise Control
- Reverse parking camera
- Overcab large double bed
- Foldaway double bed
- Adult size bunk beds
- Washroom with sink
- Cassette toilet
- Shower unit
- Dinette seating for four
- Warm air heating gas/electric
- Electric water heating
- Radio / CD player
- Central locking front cab
- Power inverter & mains hook-up
- Rear storage / garage compartment
- Double glazing
- Window blinds
- Fly screens
- Kitchen with:-
- Four burner hob
- Sink with hot & cold water
- Fridge with ice box
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Crockery, glasses and cutlery
- Biodegradable washing up liquid
- Tea towels
- Fire extinguisher & blanket
- Thermal silver cab screens
- Two camping chairs
- Coat hangers
- Gas bottle
- 20m water hose
- Electric hook-up cable 25m
- Bike rack
- Levelling ramps
- Toilet roll & chemicals
- External tv aerial
- Vehicle insurance for one driver
- Unlimited UK free mileage
- Comprehensive UK breakdown coverage
- Free parking for one vehicle
- Camping & Caravanning Club sites discount rates
- Welcome pack
- Road atlas
- Tourist information pack
- Games pack
- First aid kit
Please use the arrows below the pictures to play the images or move to the next / previous photo.
- Additional driver insurance p/person p/day £7.00
- Garmin Large Sat Nav £20.00
- Double Duvet (each) £15.00
- Single Duvet or Sleeping Bag (each) £10.00
- Towel Pack (per person) £5.00
- Pet Charge (subject to acceptence) £25.00
- Inverness Airport Transfer (each way) £40.00 *Free collection with hires of over 7 days!*
- Inverness Rail Station Transfer (each way)£35.00 *Free collection with hires of over 7 days!*
- Child Seat or Booster Seat (each per day) £5.00
- Additional camping chairs (2 supplied) each £5.00
- Outside folding table £15.00
ADDITIONAL HIRE ITEMS
AVAILABILTY and BOOKING
If you wish to book Ness for your adventure, please read the following carefully.
1) Please check the availability of your required dates on the calendar below.
2) If the dates are shown as available, please complete our online booking request form.
(If the dates are shown as pending, please contact us via email in the first instance.)
3) Once we have replied to confirm the availability with an invoice for your deposit, the booking will be held for 7 days Pending the arrival of your deposit. If this has not been received in the required period, without prior arrangement, your booking may be released.
4) Eight weeks prior to the start of your hire, we will contact you with the final balance invoice which must be paid no later than six weeks prior to the booking start. If the start of the hire is less than six weeks from the booking start, full payment will be required once we have confirmed the availability of the dates to secure the hire.
5) As the prices listed on the 500 Motorhome Adventures Ltd website for the hire of our campervan and motorhomes, each include fully comprehensive insurance for all drivers named on the hire agreement (providing they meet the insurance terms as detailed in our Terms and Conditions,) we will require the following items from you along with your full or final payment.
• The full name(s) of all of those who will be driving the vehicle during the hire period.
• A copy of the front and back of each driver's licence that must show their current home address.
• Two further forms of ID shall be required i.e. Utility bill or bank / credit card statement (these must be no more than 60 days old.)
• If you hold a UK licence, we will also require the DVLA 'check code' for each driver three weeks prior to collection of your vehicle or a copy of each driving record from the DVLA which is available from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
The information that we require from you is to be supplied to the insurance company upon request by them to ensure that you are fully covered for your hire from 500 Motorhome Adventures Limited as per your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.